You can seek a modification of your divorce decree

If you have already finalized your divorce, then you may think that everything is done with. However, what would you say if you suddenly saw your ex-spouse with assets you thought no longer existed? What would you do if you found out they'd won the lottery but didn't tell you prior to your divorce?

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location
3821 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76107

Phone: 817-737-4000
Fort Worth Law Office Map